Shorten Your Learning Curve and Avoid Expensive Oversites. When trade shows are just one of many hats you wear, committing time to strategy and planning can be a stretch. The resources here are all designed to be easy to access and use if you find yourself building the plane while you're flying it.
Get documents on the go using your mobile device to read or watch in those bits of free time on airplanes, in your hotel, or on the patio.
Choose what you need when you need it.
You'll find information on:
- Strategic planning for your trade shows
- Creating trade show displays with the right messaging
- Selecting trade shows that deliver your target audience
- Creating trade show promotions and themes
- Training staff to gather qualified trade show leads
- Navigating exhibit set-up on the trade show floor
- Measuring and reporting on results
- ...and much more
I hope that you'll become a regular reader of the NowWhat? blog to glean new ideas that you can put to work right away. And if you have any questions about the resource here, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need information on customized exhibit staff training? Contact Marc or Mim Goldberg at Marketech360.